Opportunities to Contribute to the Awakening of Humanity
Humanity, indeed life on Earth, has been in a period of unprecedented and increasing upheaval and change for the last five decades or more, and as these circumstances continue to escalate, the collective “we” is truly at a crossroads. It has become all-too-clear that the only real solution is awakening and transformation on a global scale. The dysfunction in our world is a reflection of the dysfunction and inner turmoil that are carried inside, to varying degrees, by many people on an individual, personal level. What is in one is in the whole. While movements throughout history have attempted to create change with war, revolution, oppression, coercion, and other aggressive, ineffective, and counterproductive methods, we are finally faced with the only true answer: that the only way positive global awakening and transformation can actually take place at a sustainable level is when awakening and transformation happen at a deep, personal level for each and every person on the planet. This is the work in which ROLM is focused: creating opportunities for individual, personal healing and transformation to take place, one person at a time.
The Fund for a Rae of Light Retreat Center
The idea to create a ROLM Retreat Center was born out of an increasing call to expand our work – and to be able to offer it from a centralized location for our growing community – while still keeping our Sacred Ceremonies and other events as intimate as possible, providing the individualized, personal, loving attention for which we are known. More and more people are being called to ROLM’s important work, and in order to fulfill this need, ROLM is in need of an established west coast location for its offerings in a secluded, yet accessible area boasting a climate that is conducive to our work throughout the year.
Our vision for this retreat center includes:
• At least 5 private acres in a secluded, yet accessible location surrounded by nature, with a moderate climate.
• At least one large indoor space that can be used for Sacred Ceremonies and other group events.
• Smaller spaces that can be used for one-on-one work such as Reiki sessions and Table Ceremonies.
• Overnight sleeping quarters, bathroom facilities, and parking for event participants.
• A centralized kitchen and dining area for group meals and other events.
• Living and office spaces for ROLM’s small core staff.