Allow Everything to Be
Dear Blessed One,
The fire of transformation is wild; make sure you’ve checked the expiration date on your fire extinguisher.
You are the infinite, formless, nameless One, dancing in a world and a form with limits. That’s bound to create a rub and it’s meant to! It’s the spark, the impetus, the fire under out butts to awaken.
Often times, dancing in the fire of awakening can make you feel like you’re going crazy (Bob Valine’s book, Dancing in the Fire has some wonderful personal examples of that).
It’s critical that one has a good support team, preferably a person or a group of people who have experienced (or are experiencing) the stages of awakening. Who better to assist you as you pass through the proverbial eye of the needle?
Some things to remember as you are evolving into the Authentic you…
• Keep your life as simple as possible during the ramp up times…no major decisions or changes whenever possible
• Ramp up times are when your emotions are swinging and there doesn’t seem to be much going on as the reason for it
• Ramp up times can also be outside forces creating disturbances in the balance of your life (job, relationship, etc.)
• Loosen-up your life…wherever there is a “should” or a “have to”, see if it’s true. If not, give yourself the space to just BE.
• Spend as much time in nature as you can…even if it’s just sitting in your yard under a tree.
• Be still…quiet alone time creates openings to touch into the Self who is wanting to be known.
Keep in mind everything that is happening is all part of your process. Allow everything to be just as it is. The more you can do that, the less power you are giving to feed resistance; resistance creates suffering. Once we allow what is there to be there, it’s amazing how quickly it transforms.
Much Love and Blessings to you,
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
~ Fred Shero